WARP17, The Stateful Traffic Generator for L1-L7 is a lightweight solution for generating high volumes of session based traffic with very high setup rates. WARP17 currently focuses on L5-L7 application traffic (e.g., HTTP) running on top of TCP as this kind of traffic requires a complete TCP implementation. Nevertheless, WARP17 also supports application traffic running on top of UDP.
- 9.6 µs for 10 Mbit/s Ethernet,
- 0.96 µs for 100 Mbit/s (Fast) Ethernet,
- 96 ns for Gigabit Ethernet,
- 38.4 ns for 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet,
- 19.2 ns for 5 Gigabit Ethernet,
- 9.6 ns for 10 Gigabit Ethernet,
- 2.4 ns for 40 Gigabit Ethernet, and
- 0.96 ns for 100 Gigabit Ethernet.